Calling all Bloggers and Brands!
Introducing the South East Bloggers Club; set up to work with established bloggers across Essex and its neighbouring counties. The club aims to connect forward thinking brands with its specialist blogger network at the next upcoming event.
The exclusive invitation only event is being held on 28 of September 2017 at Layer Marney Tower. Offering the opportunity for bloggers to meet with businesses, whilst enjoying the beautiful surroundings of the Essex countryside. The cost of attending will be £50 for brands, while bloggers go free.
The South East Bloggers club (The SEB Club) is co-ordinated by team members of Indy Consultancy, FSE Online Ltd and us Voicettes. The SEB Club therefore, has combined experience of public relations, content marketing and search engine operations. With the influencers of bloggers on the rise, the goal set out by The SEB Club is to bring together bloggers and brands to form strong relationships. In the future, this could then provide businesses with a new platform to showcase their products or services, to a specific online audience.
So how exactly do bloggers and brands benefits?
For brands, it offers the chance to;
• Gain more exposure – Content marketing can often be a great way to attract a wider audience
• Engage with customers – The SEB Club has an in house contact list and are always looking for up and coming bloggers using the most creative content
• Influence purchasing power – This can be done through valuable collaborations with its fully vetted bloggers
• Improve your search engine optimisation
Whereas bloggers have the opportunity to;
• Increase their following and readership, allowing their blog to grow
• Engage with business and brands that work with bloggers – The SEB Club has worked with a range of businesses from big household names to start-ups so has plenty of previous experience
• Join a wider network and meet fellow bloggers
Fancy joining? For more information on #TheSEBClub and the chance to attend the next event visit its website https://www.southeastbloggers.co.uk/